Terms and Conditions "Win a 100€ Gift Voucher"
1. The company under the name mygoodcloset.com (hereinafter referred to as Mygoodcloset) is organizing a competition entitled “100€ gift card”
1 gift will be drawn for 1 winner and more specifically:
- The 1st winner drawn shall win a 100€ gift card that can de redeemed online from the online store Mygoodcloset. The draw shall take place on 20th December 2016 after 18:00 p.m. The winners and alternates shall be announced on the same day while the results shall be published on the Mygoodcloset facebook page. The page retains the right to publish the full name of the winners and alternates either on the Facebook page or on www.mygoodcloset.com.
2. Natural persons, residents of the Greek territory if they have completed 16 years of age and have full legal capacity have the right to participate in the draw. Otherwise, their participation shall be immediately cancelled and they shall have no right to claim any prize. Additional terms and conditions for the unhindered use of the right to receive the corresponding gifts by the winners are explicitly described in the following paragraph 6. Each user can only participate once.
3. The people working at the company Mygoodcloset.com as well as their spouses, first and second degree relatives are not allowed to participate in the draw.
4. Mygoodcloset.com stores have a fanpage on the following website:
5. From Thursday 1st December 2016 until Tuesday 20th December 2016 at 23:59, participants can visit the website of www.mygoodcloset.com and complete an online participation application found on the webpage. The participants should complete a valid email address in order to be able to participate.
6. Mygoodcloset.com has the right to modify the terms, shorten or extend any deadline or its duration, to change the percentage of discount for a different one of corresponding value, to cancel or postpone the contest with a relevant announcement on the webpage https://www.facebook.com/mygoodcloset.global/ or on www.mygoodcloset.com. Such modification shall be binding for participants who therefore have no right to compensation or any other claim against the organizing company.
7. Mygoodcloset.com bears no responsibility for reasons relating to incidents constituting force majeure (including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes, war, acts of terrorism or threats of terrorism, accidents, fires, floods or other natural disasters, strikes or social unrest etc.), not being able to fulfill its obligations resulting herein and the company is exempted from its obligations without prejudice.
8. Mygoodcloset.com has the right to cancel entries if they do not meet the terms herein. Participants must act lawfully and within the context of fair trading practices. If an act or behavior of a participant is considered to be (following indications) by the company improper, illegal or unconventional (without the company being responsible for proving it), the company has the right to completely exclude them from the draw, even to cancel the gift.
9. By participating in the draw in any of the above ways, the participants expressly declare and acknowledge that Mygoodcloset.com has the right to include non-sensitive personal data in the Personal Data File for online updates. Such file shall be exclusively used for future updates concerning advertising - promotional activities (marketing) of Mygoodcloset.com company's products and services. The above data shall not be shared with others than the above legal entity. In any case, personal data of participants shall be kept in accordance with Law 2472/1997, as amended by Law 3471 / 2006 and in accordance with decisions and instructions of the Data Protection Authority. The participants have the right to ask at any time and without extra charge for the confirmation, amendment or deletion of their data kept in the above File.
10. Participation in the draw implies full knowledge of the detailed conditions of participation and constitutes their unconditional acceptance.
11. The Courts of Katerini shall be the competent authority dealing with any issues relating directly or indirectly to such draw.